Did you know that most viruses sneak onto your computer through your Web browser? Here’s how you can secure your Internet surfing experience.
Take a look at your Web browser(s) with the following advice in mind.
How To Clear Your Web Browser’s Cache
- Internet Explorer: How to delete the contents of the Temporary Internet Files folder
- Firefox: Remove recent browsing, search and download history
- Chrome: Delete your cache and other browser data
- Safari 6 (OS X Mountain Lion): Delete your browsing history
- Opera: Delete private data
How To Activate Your Web Browser’s Privacy Controls
- Internet Explorer And Your Privacy
- Firefox: Safe Web Browsing
- Chrome: Know your Google security and privacy tools (also includes other Google services)
- Safari: OS X Mountain Lion: Guard your privacy
- Opera: Guide to security and privacy in Opera